- Trackpoint mouse speed is too slow and can't be increased even after editing conf settings
- Screen snapping, even with Amethyst doesn't work nearly as easily or smootly as in Gnome3
- Keyboard layout is global rather than per keyboard, even more annoyingly on first boot it reverts to the default OS X layout, after login the layout changes. Which still catches me out with my sign in password
- Dock hide/show speed can't be adjusted
- Bluetooth headphones sometimes switch profile between headset and high quaility audio, and there isn't a way to change it.
- It struggles with multiple keyboards and doesn't recognise new keyboards. E.g. if you have a home and office setup with different keyboards
Stuff that works well
- Zoom screen sharing is better
Older OS X version
- Bluetooth speakers stutter because it keeps trying to change the bitrate.